Friday, August 5, 2011

Monday August 1st

Decided to spoil myself so shouted me a cabin for the the BC Ferry journey from Prince Rupert to Port Hardy thought it a worthwhile extravagance since I’ve been pretty frugal & am tired.

I have just lost all the rest of this post, so have decided I am so far behind I will try to remember what I put here & add photos to this & later posts if I can @ Vancouver Airport!!!

Of course, I didn't manage to do this, so am now adding to this post a great deal later!

So glad that I did get the cabin, as my seat that I had reserved & paid extra for was next to an incredibly obese man who spilled over in to mine & was quite unpleasant when I asked him to move his things so that I could sit down (to be honest I think he could not reach the floor to put them there). After a couple of tries, I just gave up & let him have the extra seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment