Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday - I think!!!!

Since finding out that blogger had lost ½ my blog from the trip in to Greenland etc., & then last night the internet cut out just as I was uploading another photo, I don’t know if I’ll find all that is gone as well. It is really frustrating to put it mildly.

I have just spent a huge amount of money as I decided I couldn’t just sit around here all day on Friday getting bitten (& since I can‘t spend time on line!), so, went to see if I could get a helicopter flight up over the glacier.

Unfortunately, they need a minimum of 5 passengers, so that was out, but am going to go further south to Qaqortoq for the afternoon & it calls in @ Narsaq on the return flight, so will hopefully see a little more.

Today, a boat trip this afternoon to Qooroq Ice Fjord.

No comments:

Post a Comment